Here at Holy Cross, we offer a Wraparound Breakfast Club through our Wraparound Care service.
Open 5 days a week, Monday to Friday 8am - 8:45am our Breakfast Club costs just £3.50 a day, per child.
Offering a selection of fresh fruit, cereals, breads, milk and juice alongside educational activities we aim to meet the following:
- providing children with nutritious food at the start of the day
- improving pupils’ attendance and punctuality by offering a service outside of school hours
- supporting parents and carers who work or are in need of help with morning care
- meeting the individual needs of children
The role of our breakfast club is wider than the provision of food; we also provide a calm and
safe environment before school, helping to develop social skills and provide the opportunity for
additional learning through ‘play’ activities. It is also a time where children can complete homework if they wish to.
If you require a Breakfast Club place, you will need to book and pay for your session in advance by logging on to:
020 7736 1447
After School Clubs and Wraparound Care
Wraparound is run in conjunction with our Sports Providers Shooting Starz and staff from Holy Cross School. It is a non-profit making organisation that provides childcare services to pupils at Holy Cross School specialising in after school childcare and extra-curricular clubs.
Our After School Cubs run from 3:45pm - 4:45pm.
If your child does not wish to join a club and wishes to instead relax and play with friends, we offer a flexible childcare service from 3:30pm - 6:00pm.
Wraparound offers high quality experiences at an affordable cost, children are led in structured play and given the opportunity to develop their social and creative skills. A piece of fruit is provided at the end of the school day and a more substantial meal for those children who stay for the final hour between 5pm and 6pm. For example, beans on toast, Spaghetti Bolognese, Roast dinner
Clubs, Wraparound and Breakfast Club are currently suspended until further notice, pending Government guidelines.
|Clubs cost £90 each term.|
Wraparound care costs £12.50 per day
|Club-add on care costs £70 each term.|
Aims of Wraparound:
- Provide a high quality, safe and enjoyable service, before and after school
- To offer an affordable service to those families most in need
- Offer children enriched opportunities
- Achieve a personalised childcare service tailored to the individual needs of the children, by working closely with parents and carers
- To improve pupil attendance, self confidence, motivation and therefore impacting positively on achievement
To contact Wraparound:
telephone: 020 7736 1447
Holy Cross Catholic Primary School